1. Rattlesnake Pass was the prettiest and most scenic part of the race.
2. No Flat Tires! But we passed lots who did.
3. Bananas for Breakfast and fueled with electrolytes in our waters.
4. Great Volunteers at the break stops. So kind and generous. Very Supportive.
5. Silverbell Road SUCKS with all the crack and bumps in the road..
6. Tangerine Road was way to crowded when the 42 miler’s joined in. Tense and Scary.
7. Last 14 miles extremely focused as I increased my mileage and time- A horse that could smell the barn!
8. My sister Julia climbed hills as if she was on flat ground. She passed everyone on Oracle at Rancho Vistoso. Awesome Strength!!!
9. No wind we were so lucky!
10. Another accomplishment on the life resume list!