1. Dressing Up and the Shoe Possibilities!
Vintage Tartin Plaid Tie, Weiss Vintage Brooch
Nine West Glitter Platinum Peep Toe Pumps,
Chinese Laundry Red Foil Peep Toe Pumps
Vintage Beaded Top, Theory Jacket
Betty Muller Black Velvet Slingbacks with Vintage Shoe Clips
Target Ballet Pink Glitter Clutch
Vintage Pendelton Plaid Jacket, Ciner Starburst Brooch
2. Classic Christmas Music. I think there is alot of Bad Christmas Music but a few of my favorites include: Carol of the Bells, Sleigh ride, Charlie Brown Christmas Soundtrack with my favorite: Christmas time is Here, and anything Nat King Cole.
When I lived in Palo Alto my husband and I would go to the Stanford Theatre every Christmas Eve and go to the 9pm showing of Its a Wonderful Life. The Stanford Theater is a Historic Landmark and features the Mighty Wurlitzer Organ. On Christmas Eve the house was packed and we all sang Christmas songs from 8-9 before the movie.
The management also provided free popcorn and refreshments. It always sold out so we bought our tickets in advance.
With the house so full it was fun to applaud when Jimmy Stewart did something heroic, and hiss at Potter when he was pure evil! I miss that experience since living in Tucson.
They are magnificent.When I can’t travel to New York I rely on seeing them thru the eyes of Bill Cunningham, New York Times.
5. The Scent of Fresh Pine in the House
7. Luncheons, Parties and Champagne!
8. Driving up Pontatoc and viewing all the Christmas Lights
9. Classic Christmas Cartoons. I am 47 and I still love them!
How The Grinch Stole Christmas.
Charlie Brown Christmas
Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer
Frosty the Snowman
Santa Claus is Coming to Town