There is no theme to my shoe list, it is all over the board. Crazy, Beautiful, Conservative, Feminine and all out unpractical! In other words they are me! In the best interest of shopping my closet this year and not purchasing new items, I have come up with compatible styles that I will be satisfied as “new” Spring Shoe Trends!
1. Tod’s Nude Fringe Sandal / My Version: Joan and David Cognac T Strap Wedge Sandal
2.Burberry Red T-Strap Naked Heel / My Version: Talbots Stripe, Horsebit Hardware T Strap Heeled Sandal
3.Manolo Blahnik Alligator Black Lace -Up/ My Version: Manolo Blahnik Brown Croc Lace Up
4. Manolo Blahnik Orange Fiesta Feather T-Strap Heels? My Version:Aquazurra Dalmatian T-Strap High Heel Pump
5. Phillip Lim Utilitarian Black Chunk Heel Open Toe Walking Shoe/ My Version: Dolci Vita Metallic Chunk Heel Black Sandal
6.Rochas Feather Slipper/ My Version: Guess Polka Dot Ballet Slipper with J Crew Ostrich Feather Barretts I added on
7. Sophia Webster Twinkle Toes/ My Version: Via Spiga Red Patent Round Pumps
8. Narciso Rodriguez Black Embellished Bead T-Strap Heel/ My Version: Stuart Weitzman Black Patent Cage Wood Heeled Bootie
9. Tabitha Simmons Sky Blue, White Snake Loafer/ My Version: My old Gucci Loafers I will never get rid of!
10. Cognac Brown Gladiator Boots, Italian Designer/ My Version: Joie Cognac Gladiator Weave Wedge Bootie